10/1/06

My tryst with RTI act,2005

Subject: Re: How to use RTI in IIT Kharagpur
From: "parivartan india" parivartan_india@rediffmail.com
Date: Sun, October 1, 2006 9:21 am
To: "Gaurav Shukla" Gaurav.Shukla@iitkgp.ac.in
Cc: aheli@josh4india.org
josh4india@gmail.com
saurabhinvincible@gmail.com
saurabhinvincible@yahoo.co.in
Priority: Normal
Options: View Full Header View Printable Version Add to Addressbook
Block SenderBlock Sender's Domain

Dear Gaurav,

This is my e-mail ID only. So, plz feel free to contact me on this e-mail.

I am forwarding your mail to a students group called Josh, which work with college
students and help them in filing RTI. They should be able to help you. But if you
still have any problem, do get in touch with me.

Their e-mail IDs are given above. You can contact, Aheli, saurav, akhil or sunit there.

regards

arvind kejriwal


On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 Gaurav Shukla wrote :
>
>Sir,
>
> I'm a 3rd year UG student at your alma mater IIT Kharagpur.Since last
>3 months I have been figuring out how to use RTI in IITkgp to get
>information related to fees we pay for Hostel/Mess and development
>work being done here. But, even after much effort I'm not able to
>

4 Comments:

Blogger M.D.S.PRABU said...

I would first like to thank you for visiting my blog and adding your comment. I have not made any comment against the IIT's and i am completely aware of the value of an IITan. My grievence is only against the IIMs and i have never wante dto study management nor appeared for any of those entrance exams. You tell that i have no audacity to comment about it just becaus ethe employer is paying. Any bosy has got freedom of expression and as a media person i thought it was appropriate to write on this. You are not affected because you belong to the creamy layer.I have no doubt about your credentials and i salute for them. I am talking about those who are afected. I am pointing out a myth and not saying that things should change drastically. Just because the employer is paying for what a person does not deserve you cannot be without questioning is there is something wrong in it.

10:26 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger M.D.S.PRABU said...

http://mdsprabupassinatewriter.blogspot.com

10:26 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger M.D.S.PRABU said...

I fogot to mention that this is with reference to ur comment on my blog for the topic "Salaries of Indian b school students".

10:28 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger M.D.S.PRABU said...

you must also keep in mind the fact that every consumer is affected by this.

10:40 AM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home